Where does Navision saves the TempFilePath

Hi everybody, I’am searching for a possibility, to change the “TempFilePath” in Options automaticly. Does anybody know, where Navision saves this information? [?] Thanks a log. Dagobert

All those things are in the ZUP file. You can create a default zup file and copy this to another user/PC.

When running Navision, the ZUP file is copied into the temppath, so I can’t see that you would be able to “move” it. Dagobert, what really are you trying to achive.

The tempfilepath could be set in “Tools → Options” and as a parameter in the shortcut on your desktop: […]fin.exe tempfilepath=“c:\MyNavisionTempFilePath”

quote:

When running Navision, the ZUP file is copied into the temppath, so I can’t see that you would be able to “move” it.
Originally posted by David Singleton - 2005 Oct 13 : 22:54:17

Did you read his question? “TempFilePath” in Options

quote:

tempfilepath="c:\MyNavisionTempFilePath"
Originally posted by Timo Lässer - 2005 Oct 14 : 09:16:23

Seems to be the easiest solution [^]

Its the “automatically” part that I was refering to. To me it sounded like he was wanting to use C/CSIDE code to change the path when Navision is running. Its always an issue when someone only posts half the question. [:(!] I think the three of us each read the posted question, filled in the missing bits, and in the end answered 3 different questions. [B)] Dogobert, can you let us know what you are really asking. i.e. what are you trying to achive.

Navision looks paths in zup, if there no specified path uses OS variables: APPDATA - for zup location TEMP - for temp files you can change it in OS by SET command or specify in command line of navision