whats link between sales table and sales line in salesTable form

Hi Guys,

I am not understood what is the link between sales table and sales line,

i taken new form but its not linked with sales table with sales line

if i select 1st line of the sales table, in sales line its shows the line 1st line

if i select 2nd line of the sales table, in sales line its shows the line 2nd line

i am not able to create new line sales line

whats the link between sales table and sales line?

SalesId field is the link between SalesTable and SalesLine.If one record of SalesTable is selected then the corresponding SalesId records are displayed in the SalesLine.

how can i link with both table

by using relation !!!

but i created relation salesline.salesid= salestable.salesid;

still its not working

I gave the sales id is common for both tables, still it’s not working same error showing

if i select 1st line of the sales table, in sales line its shows the line 1st line,

if i select 2nd line of the sales table, in sales line its shows the line 2nd line,

i am not able to create new line sales line

JoinSource property on SalesLine datasource must be SalesTable**.** JoinMode == Delayed

thats also i gave

but not working

Hi,

Please go through the developers guide in order to understand how table relationship works.

It appears you are trying to create similar functionality to the ´SalesTable´ form. Look closely at how the functionality is handled in this form to get a good understanding.

Can you export form?

can u plz tell me where is developer guide

send mail id ill send

You have set Group line properties Datasource “Salesline”

Hi,

Firstly you will have to understand the concept of table relationship from developer guide. Actually SalesId field is the link between SalesTable and SalesLine.

R@vi…