Welcome back online MBSUG ;-)

EDIT: some corrections [V] Where did you was yesterday? Where were you yesterday? (sounds better [B)]!) This was a really hard day. I hope I’m not the only one with this feeling. MBSUG is back - now this is a fine day [:)].

quote:

Originally posted by Andre DDB
Where did you was yesterday? This was a really hard day. I hope I’m not the only one with this feeling. MBSUG is back - now the it is a fine day [:)].

I felt orphaned! [:(] Anna

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

quote:

Originally posted by Andre DDB
EDIT: some corrections [V] Where did you was yesterday? Where were you yesterday? (sounds better [B)]!) I hope I’m not the only one with this feeling. welcome back! [:)]

It had to be a Navisioner’s worst nightmare… almost 2 days without the MBS User Group! [xx(]

Did someone test his version of the post tool? Star Enhancer 1.0 One single site is missing and … [:D]

Yes, I’m sorry! This always happens whenever I’m not online for more than 24 hours!!! I didn’t notice it until Bruno Johannson of Beck Consulting told me there was a problem! Thanks Bruno.

What a desaster! I could not sleep all night. The dog started howling each time the error message popped up on my screen. The database formatted itself and there was nobody around to help. Now MBSUG is back online, and all is well again. [:D][:o)]

there was nobody around to help If you need somebody to help, I can mail you a lot of questions [:D] I could not sleep all night If I should mail you, you won’t sleep all the nightS [:p] Regards

[:D]

So Erik, if this ever happens again, who should we notify, and how?

quote:

Originally posted by Captain Cowell
So Erik, if this ever happens again, who should we notify, and how?

MBSUG statistic: “…3575 of 15057 Members…” Hmm. Will he get 15.057 emails in such a case [:D]? bye André

Active Members: 31 | Anonymous Members: 1 | Guests: 18 || Total: 50 Active Users Record: 97 | Record Set On: 2003 Oct 22 at 16:08:52 How long would it have to be down before all 15057 members noticed [:D]?

Oh, there was no forum yesterday??? I didn’t noticed… I was too busy playing the guild wars E3 demo on the evening (www.guildwars.com)… really nice game, really promising.

Uh oh! It seems that it’s mibuso’s turn to go off line now… [:(]

…MiBuSo back on line again. [:D]

speaking of being offline, has anybody heard from Erik? Erik if you see this please check your emails. You should have a pleasant surprise there waiting for you.