Web Client issue in Dynamic 365 Business Central.

Hi,

1)Can we installed dynamic NAV 2018 and dynamic 365 business central on same server / PC ?

2)I have just installed dynamic 365 business central in my system . Where NAV 2018 was already installed . I am able to open business central NAV client (window client) . But business central web client is not working . It is throwing below error-

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Most likely causes:

• The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
  • The URL contains a typographical error.
  • A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.

Things you can try:

• Create the content on the Web server.
  • Review the browser URL.
  • Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.

Detailed Error Information:

Module

IIS Web Core

Notification

MapRequestHandler

Handler

StaticFile

Error Code

0x80070002

Requested URL

http://localhost:8080/BC130

Physical Path

<C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Web Client\BC130>

Logon Method

Anonymous

Logon User

Anonymous

Regards,

Shweta A.

You might need to check IIS and see the ports

Could you please elaborate . What configuration should I need to check ? We are using default port as 8080

The problem is that you did not change the parameters when you installed the latest of the two products - so you have overwritten the first one.

The best way of running both products if not in production - is to run it dockerized.

In order to get both to work correctly without to many difficulties I would do the following

1. Uninstall the version you installed last.

2. Do a Repair installation of the first one, and check that everything works as expeded

3. Install the new one - but remember to check all the settings by NOT selecting a standard installation

If you want more versions of NAV/BC on the same pc, then it would be much better to run it as Docker containers.

Moved to technical forum.

as it was previously working so try to keep that file in searching location

yes you can install the same in same pc