Want to Upload Outlook Integration Objects

Hi, I want to upload objects which are integrated with Microsoft Outlook You can export Appointments/Calender , Taks from navison to Outlook and import from outlook. You can also send email with formatting of every line like bold,font colour,font size,font name etc. Is is legal to distribute the objects. ajay jain ajayjain1001@hotmail.com

Do you want to know how you can do this? Or is it an anouncement you are going to do this? You probably know that in Attain 3.6 a lot of this functionality is standard…

I have not seen 3.6 , i have developed myself in 3.1

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Willemse You probably know that in Attain 3.6 a lot of this functionality is standard…

Well, that sounds nice…But IMHO we shall have to wait at least six months from now before the Dutch localized version is available. Actually, I cannot upgrade to version 3.1 before next month! Pitty we do not live in Danmark [:D]

quote:

Originally posted by ajayjain
I have not seen 3.6 , i have developed myself in 3.1

Well, if you have got a) a legally acquired Navision developer license and b) a legally acquired Windows and Outlook, then I’d guess nobody will be able to stop you from distributing/selling/uploading your own piece of work… Unless, of course, if you are employed in a company and created these objects on company time with company resources and are now selling your work for your own personal profit [:p]