Version 4.00 Intercompany Posting

Can anyone shed some light on my fustrations with v.4 IC posting routines?? [Ugh] [:(] I would love to know if anyone has an idea how it is all suppose to work. As far as I can tell, so far, it is pretty useless… e.g. the dimensions dont come across in journal posting, also, it does not reverse the amount on the journal line if the Account Type is Bank Account. That is just a couple of things off the top of my head that dont work properly (?) and I was wondering if anyone could point me to a hotfix or any SP releases that may have come out since version 4.00 was released? [:p] It would be great if anyone was out there that was interested in chatting about v.4 IC as I find our customers are not convinced and need alot of mods to satisfy their needs… automation of the whole process being a major requirement by customers. They dont like the extra steps involved. [Oops!] Cheers for reading guys and gals, hope to share ideas soon, Cheeribops for now, Tony

Tony, We are in the process of modifying it right now in 4.0. Contact me off-line to discuss, Ed

Hey Ed, I think that these discussions would be usefull for everyone to keep on line.