vendor purchase invoice and LCY

Hi,

Here is my dilemma:

I posted an invoice for a vendor in the wrong vendor account. my error.

I did a credit memo to correct the incorrectly posted invoice.

because of the exchange rate, (I am working in a Singapore company in NAV posting a US vendor invoice) the LCY is different which left an credit balance.

I tried to fix it by posting an invoice to compensate for the balance which was left, it then left an overage.

I tried to post another credit memo to fix the incorrect balance, this left another balance.

I went in and posted an invoice but changed the exchange rate for that particular invoice, which brought the vendor balance to zero.

when I try to apply all the invoices to the credit memos there is still a -$2.37.

I do not know how to fix this. I hope this question is clear, I do so apologize if it is confusing, this whole matter is a mess.

ANY help would be so great.

thanks,

shannon

When you passed the Credit memo you should have copied the Invoice which will not lead such mess.

In Setup part Exact cost reversing should be marked as true.

Hi Amol,

When I posted the the credit memo I did choose ‘copy document’. I found the exact cost reversing box, thank you, this will help in the future.

Thanks,

Shannon

Hi Amol,

When I posted the credit memo I did choose ‘copy document’. I found the ‘exact cost reversing’ box, thank you, this will help in the future.

Thanks,

Shannon

Hi Amol,

When I posted the credit memo I did choose ‘copy document’. I found the exact cost reversing box, thank you, this will help in the future.

Thanks,

Shannon

Welcome