Vendor list empty

Hi,

I am trying to create a purchase requisition but I am not able to select any VENDOR in the line section of purchase requisition form. Also, not able to select unit price. Please refer the attachment. Please can anyone suggest on this.

Regards

Abhishek

You can’t edit the Unit price in the PR.

About Vendors - To see the vendor list, you must be an approver/reviewer for that Purchase requisition so that you can assign a supplier.

Hi Santosh - approver has been assigned but still do not visualise full list of vendor in the line section of PR. Any more clue?

Regards

Abhishek

If you manually create a vendor record, a new one, can you see it?

first thing- I hope you are the approver for this PR right…?

next, I remember a bug here.

Go to the product master, select the item, Purchase tab>Vendor field. select any “Vendor account” here, then you will see the list in the PR Line.

I identified this bug after investing good efforts [:D]

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Hi Santosh,

I am creating PR user a test user (I have a credential to that) and I am acting as approver to that PR.

Regards

Abhishek

Hi Adam,

No, even a new vendor record is not visible.

Regards
Abhi

Have you tried what i explained above? It must work.

Hi,

thanks for your help, but yet it doesn’t make sense, the default vendor in the item master is only to default, but i should be able to select any vendor i want not only the defaulted one.

plus the approval worker can be only triggered if we have a workflow, so does it work if i do NOT have a workflow?

regards