Using Business Connector

Now we are developing an application for PDAs integrated with Navision (Navision Axapta 3.0). I would like to use the COM connector but i don´t find information about how can i do it. We are developing this application with VB.NET. I could connect streightly to SQL Server Database but i don´t want to do it because I think it´s better to update information through the application. I would be pleasure if somebody can help me with this problem. Thanks in advance Julio

HI Julio, I am not an expert , but i had tested the business connector for showing a demo to a customer who wanted his website written in ASP to interact with the Axapta application. if u r thinkig of VB.NEt then , once u register your businees connector in the Application server, u can Call the Business Connector Object from VB.Net and use the methods for it. Please go through Developer guide in which there is sample example on it. Also inform me how did you do it & the successful ways of doing in on PDA Thanks & regards vaibhav pednekar