User cannot access Contact List

I have a strange problem that happened literally overnight.

One of my users suddenly cannot access the Contact list when she opens the Contact Card and presses F5 or uses the look up arrow button. When she opens the Contact card, the card that opens is blank and pressing F5 opens a blank list.

THis only happens when she is logged into her machine. If she logs into another machine, there are no problems and If any other users log into her machine, there are no problems either. I don’t recall that I made any changes to any setups on her machine, in SQL server or in Active Directory. She is in the same group as every other domain user and like I said, this only happens when she is logged in from her own PC.

I have tried giving her SUPER permissions but this doesn’t help. Anyone have any suggestions?

Running NAV 5.0 SP1 R2

Thanks.

P.S. I am not an expert in any of these things but I am the network/db administrator so if you have any ideas, please bear that in mind. :slight_smile:

Check whether any filter is applied in card.

Lol. Yes.

I am surprised that reinstalling her client didn’t clear the filter. I guess her original ZUP file must still be out there somewhere.

You just saved me $175.00. Thank you.

Welcome [:)]