Usage of radiobuttons in forms

Hi I am expecting some sample codes for usage of radio buttons in forms. Thanks in advance. Mathew

The main menu is created using the radio (Option) Button controls, just with another layout (another/no bitmap, frame etc.) Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Hi Erik Thank you for the response. The main menu contains lots of radiobuttons with bitmap property - 3. Here OnPush() trigger is fired when we click on that item. Is this the only use of radiobuttons in navision? Most programming tools use radiouttons for do some actions depending on the values of radio buttons. eg. Message icons of in this discussion fourm. Clicking on the radio buttons will select that radio button. when we click on another button the new button will be selected and previous buttons will be deselected. That means we can activate only one button at a time. This is the functionality most of the programming tools giving. I am not sure we can get the functionalty like this in navision. Thnaks

we do Joseph Radio buttons source is an option field or a Variable of type Option. The main menu or trendscape forms are not the best example. Say we done a report on the G/L account and wanted to output different values based on a radio button. Variable OptionOutPut Option string =Balance,Budgeted Amt. two radio Buttons both sourced OptionoutPut Option for button One Balance Option for button Two Budgeted Amt. OnAfterGetRecord CALCFIELDS(Balance,“Budgeted Amt.”); two sections with showoutput based on the options. (Look at Order confirmation report lines) David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk Edited by - David Cox on 2001 Apr 18 08:32:45

Report 10026 (Trial Balance, Spread Periods) in the US version is a great example for the use of radio buttons.

Mat Save that report in the Developer Range and send me a copy please. I do a lot of reports that span periods and would like a look at that one. Thanx David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk