Upgrading error : Components on Sales Orders

hi

i am doing upgrading in navision 2009R2 to 2013 in this i created a new database in 2009R2 and i took fbk file and restored in new database after that i did 2013 upgrad toolkit first fob file and i import in my new database and with the helpof 104001 page i did transfer data and delete object

2)again i open 2013 devolopment and i took my new database -->and in that database i am importing 2013 demo database objects then this error is coming

You cannot delete or change the type of the Components on Sales Orders field (in the Customer table) before the value in the field is reduced to 0 (zero) or ‘’ (blank) in all records. This message occurred because a nonzero value was found for the record No.=‘01121212’ in company CRONUS USA, Inc…

please share the solution

Hii
Components on Sales Orders,Components on Shipments,Components on Invoices Fields are not there in NAV cronus database 2013. you remove these are fields From table object 18 then import in to 2013 DB.

In Customer table, for the “Components on Sales Orders” field, change all records of this particular column to 0 or blank ‘’. Until you do this, it dynamicsuser.net/…/upgrading-error not allow you to import objects.