Upgrade

Hi all, Is anyone has done the Navision upgrade from 301B to 3.7 ? If you do, can I know the step to upgrade using Navision developer toolkit ? We do have successfully compare two verses, but when I try to merge the problem appear, so we got to compare and merge… after that we successfully put every object we want to merge to the new modified version 3.7. and then we also successfully create the text file from the new modified version. But when we try to import the object from the text file, my developer license dont allow me to create every object under Id 50000. So how to handle this things [:(][B)]

Wow - you’ve posted this all over the place - see other replies (and stop spamming please [;)])

So sorry… so what is your real answer is ? We really need you assistance… Thanks & Regards

hi, First inport the 50000 series objects from your old database into the MBS 3.70 database and then import the text file. Every thing will be fine. Best Regards

You are either not importing into a 3.70 database, or you are trying to import a base object that has been deleted/renumbered by Navision (I think Production Orders would be an example here).

Ya… thats exactly what I mean… My dificulty is when I am trying to import the object that has been renumbered by Navision after I export the New Modified version from Developer Toolkit and import it into the Navision Base 3.7 database… our developer licence forbid us to create the object that dont belong to Navision Base 3.7 which is beyond 50000 series… So how could we do this upgrade successfully then ??? Surya…