Upgrade Tools - 2.5 to 2.6

We have inherited a client running 2.50 US that wants to go to v4.0. I have been unsuccessful in locating the tools necessary to go from 2.50 to 2.60 so that I can then do the 4.0 upgrade. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks in advance, Rick

I was trying to find them as well. Your other option is to upgrade them 3.7 first. then to 4.0 SP1

2.50 to 2.60 is ery straight forward, you could probably do it manually.

I do’t particularly mind trying it manually, but I stil need to know the changes… Rick.

OK, I have 2.50 and 2.60B US CDs, let me know what you are missing, and I will upload it for you.

Hi Dave - I appreciate it… The client is running 2.50US and I ned to get to 2.60US. I was told that there was an upgrade toolkit for this migration, but I thought it came out after the release, and on a seperate disk. Rick

That could be, I just have 2.50 and 2.60b. and there is no upgrade tool kit on 2.60b. But I think that there is no need to convert data, or if so there are only some very minor changes. Best would be to do a table compare of fields. But I do think that you can use te tools for 3.10 or what ever on 2.50 or 2.60, but not 100% certain.