Upgrade to AX Retail R2 Refresh

We ran the update files of the HQ and POS to upgrade to AX Retail R2 Refresh.

We started the upgrade check list . All steps passed without any errors but when we reach the ‘postsynchronizig’, it never ends and it gives some errors like:

in the job : “Migrate preaction and action number” :

"Cannot edit a record in action DRMAction table

an update conflict occurred due to another user process deleting the record or changing one or more fields in the record."

Here it is 5 months later and I wondered if you had found a solution to your issue?

We faced the same problem the first time we tried to upgrade. We got through it but I cannot recall exactly how. I believe that it had to do with successfully deleting the DRM action/preaction records per the sometimes obscure upgrade directions.

We are about to test upgrading our R1 environment to R2 Refresh once again so I am interested in what you may have done to correct your issue.

Interestingly, we have found that we cannot add or edit any SKU’s/items in R2 Refresh. We get the message “Error executing code: InventTableModule (table) has no valid runable code in method ‘Insert’”. After checking the insert method on this table there seems to be an error in the code relating to “DRMActionManagement::createActions - DRMActionUpdate::Insert”. I wonder if this is related to the issues we both faced when ‘postsynchronizing’?