updatefontbold : possible on a report?

If a line on a report matches some specifications, it should be printed bold, is this possible ? I know of a updatefontbold function, i was wondering if there is any other way to do something similar on a report. Thanks for your time !

I think NO because you can’t identify in your code a control that is located in sections of a report. That’s very sad. I needed it a lot of times. Maybe somebody has done it ?? You can make a new sections with bold controls [:)]

Yes, no problem at all. You can create 2 section with the same fields, you put one in bold and the other in normal. Then you can use the showoutput function. Easy[:)]

easy indeed, thanks :slight_smile: … good workaround :slight_smile:

It’s easy if you have only some sections [:p]

quote:

Originally posted by DAD
Yes, no problem at all. You can create 2 section with the same fields, you put one in bold and the other in normal. Then you can use the showoutput function. Easy[:)]

That’s a good workaround but it’s not possible to change the property while running the report like you can with forms.

While running report you can specify which section has to be outputed by CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(Boolean)

hi i agree there is no way other than using different sections on the report. harikesh