Update() method of InventSum Table is not getting called ...

Hi,

We are doing integration of AX with CRM. So we need to send data out of AX to create records in CRM. I am facing some technical issues due to AX Internal Design.

Scenario 1:
We are having a Product X in 2 warehouses i.e. warehouse1 and warehouse2.
Now after creating the Transfer Order,

(a). when we perform “Picking List Registraion” posting, the Product X record in InventSum table for warehouse1 gets updated and the Update() Method of InventSum table gets called.

(b). When we perform “Receive” posting, the Product X record in InventSum table for warehouse2 gets updated BUT the Update() method of InventSum table does not get called.

ISSUE: Why is it not calling Update() method as the record in the InventSum table is getting updated. We want the update() method to be called for case (b) too.

Findings for Scenarios 1: For case (a) it goes inside “if(…)” section of the method UpdateInventSum() of the class InventUpdateOnHand. And for case (b) it goes inside “else” section of the method UpdateInventSum() of the class InventUpdateOnHand.

Scenario 2:

We are doing Manual Adjustments to the inventory. On posting of the Inventory Adjustment Journal, the correspoding record in the InventSum tables gets updates but the Update() method of InventSum table does not get called.

ISSUE: Why is it not calling Update() method as the record in the InventSum table is getting updated. We want the update() method to be called for scenario 2 also.

Findings for Scenario 2: On posting of Inventory Adjustment Journal, the “else” section of the method UpdateInventSum() of the class InventUpdateOnHand gets executed.

Note: The Update method of InventSum table gets called only when “if(…)” section of the method UpdateInventSum() of the class InventUpdateOnHand gets executed.

IMPORTANT: Can any please help me resolve this issue. Quick help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Muneeb