Update Cost Price on Items

Hi If I want to periodically update the cost prices of the items in the ‘Item table’, is there a program within Navision axapta which updates this value. I don’t want it to be the latest price but only want to change it periodically. Regards

Why do you want to change it and what are the conditions for changing. If you have those, than you can look for a solution.

quote:

Originally posted by LEON10
Why do you want to change it and what are the conditions for changing. If you have those, than you can look for a solution.

Hi I want to use the Std cost price of the Item. The stock issues and receipts should take place at the Std Cost price and the differences posted as variance. At the end of every quarter (say) I would like to update my std cost price based on either (latest price or average price), an option which I can decide. So end of every quarter, I should be able to run a program which would update the std cost price on the item table based on latest or avg., depending on choice. These kind of program is available in other ERP packages but have failed to locate in Axapta and find it strange that you have to change the std cost manually for all the items, or write special program to do so.