Unexpected error when trying to access data entity records using odata url in UAT environment

Hi All,

Problem Statement : I am getting below error when i am trying to get record by data entity using odata url. i am getting this error on every alternate run.(say when i run for first time it gives expected output but in second run it gives error and same goes for 3rd and 4th run).

issue behavior: when i am hitting the odata URL in browser google chrome its working fine and there is not issue. but when trying with other browser say microsoft edge or from postman it start giving error on every alternate run.

analysis so far:

1. checked whether this issue is only coming for custom data entity or standard one also and found that the error coming for standard data entity also which enabled for odata.

2. tried to enable AAD based throttling priority mapping with high priority but no luck.

3. checked in other tier 1 environments (Dev etc) but error is not reproducing.

4. checked activity log for ‘request throttled’ in lcs environment monitoring tool where it shows throttling type as ‘MemoryOverUtilizationBySystem’.

Error Message:

{
“Message”: “An error has occurred.”,
“ExceptionMessage”: “Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.”,
“ExceptionType”: “System.FormatException”,
“StackTrace”: " at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)\r\n at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)\r\n at Microsoft.Dynamics.Platform.Integration.Common.Throttling.ServicesThrottlingManager.CreateRetryAfterErrorMessage(ThrottlingState throttlingState)\r\n at Microsoft.Dynamics.Platform.Integration.Common.Throttling.ServicesThrottlingManager.CreateThrottlingErrorResponse(HttpRequestMessage request, ThrottlingState throttlingState)\r\n at Microsoft.Dynamics.Platform.Integration.Common.Throttling.AxServicesThrottlingHandler.d__1.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Tracing.ITraceWriterExtensions.d__18`1.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.HttpServer.d__0.MoveNext()"
}

can anyone faced a similar issue like this who can suggest something.

please check below screenshot also for reference.

any helpful suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vinod

Do you have a record created in the “financial dimension configuration for integrating applications” form? Make sure you have one in there for the ledger dimension and default dimension formats.

Hi vinod,

Can you try without ‘Cross-company’ ? Or try to query for one Supplier and check if the response is returned.