Unable to run manually Intercompany Master scheduling.

Hi ,

We need to run MRP for Company A, Company B and then run Intercompany Master scheduling.

However when we try to run manually Intercompany Master scheduling , we have this message:" The plan MasterPlan is not selected as the dynamic master plan in company A. Net change or Net change minimized cannot be selected". Any idea ???

Check your intercompany planning group configuration and ensure the intercompany plan is defined correctly.

Hi Adam,

I just checked and this is what I have:

in the Intercompany planning group members tab

Legal Entity Scheduling Sequence Master Plan Automatic Copy to dynamic plan

Company A 10 Master Plan Yes

Company B 20 Master Plan Yes

So when I try to run Intercompany master scheduling and I have the error message.

So check the Master Plan Master Plan is configured for Company A in the Plan form and the Intercompany fast tab

In the company A, I checked Setup/ Plans/ Master Plans and this is what I have:

Intercompany Planning Fast Tab

Include downstream planned Intercompany demand – Yes

Downstream source plans — Company : A Master Plan = Master Plan

In the company B, I checked Setup/ Plans/ Master Plans and this is what I have:

Intercompany Planning Fast Tab

Include downstream planned Intercompany demand – Yes

Downstream source plans — Company : B Master Plan = Master Plan

I dont see anything wrong , any idea?

Well assuming the Dynamic Master Plan is MasterPlan in company A I can only suggest you get a developer to debug because I cannot see what is wrong given the description.

Hey Adam, just to make sure I understand what you say : what do you mean by " Well assuming the Dynamic Master Plan is MasterPlan in company A" ?

In the parameters there is a “Dynamic Master Plan” field - this has to be your “MasterPlan” as per the error message AX is telling you.

Ok. Agree . I have that setup done. After debugging it looks like I cant run MRP Interco with “regenerative” in both fields. Am I right?

If that is the debug limitation I guess so, but if I was you I would ask MS why.

That is exactly what i 'm going to do. Thanks[:)]