Unable to post transaction of 21/5/2016-22-5-2016 in 1 business day transaction in Trail Balance.

Unable to post statement for transactions for 1 day statement starting 8:00 AM to 2 Am. On Posting Ledget account shows transaction posted on two different dates not in 1 date .

On posting the transactions and looking at the trail balance transactions that are done on 21st will be in 21 and transactions done after mid night 12 am will be on 22nd but actually it should be under 21st day transaction as its the same shift.

please can any one help me and guide me for this. How can I solve this issue

Hey Himanshu,

Is there a difference between the server time zone and the time zone on your client machine?

Dear Jake,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Well both the time zone are same. Also there is some issue as I cannot modify the tender amount in Calculate statement for the store. I want to modify tender declaration amount once I calculate the statement. I cannot do that.

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu

Dear Jake,

I am in Dubai and I am trying to post the transaction in Duabi. By AX Client time zone setup is
(GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia, Reykjavik and my server time zone is the same.

Yet when I am posting the transaction it does to 2 days not in 1 day as discussed earlier.

Do you think If I change the time zone suitable to UAE will have impact. But server time zone remains the same.

Hello there

Please can any one help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Himanshu