Unable to get Proper data In the Report 2009 (MorPhx reports)

Hi team ,

I am faceing one issue in the On hand report in ax 2009 . In Inventory on hand report (Path :: Inventory Management >> Reports >> Transactions >> On hand), when we are executing the report the report figure and transactions details are not getting tallied.

Basically when we run the Inventory on Hand report with Physical date criteria then for the Item one specification the line is not coming.

When I am running the report without criteria then all the transaction even negative inventory are also coming in the report…

please suggest me where the problem ? In physical Date or somewhere ?

Hi,

You should have a select button which allows you to modify the report’s query, you just have to set “>0” in criteria column an select physicalQty in table fields.

regards,

Thomas

Thanks your reply …

i didt get exactly … can you elaborate the solution please ?..

If get Negative values also not Problem for me … but i want proper data when select criteria physical date ?

my main issue when i am selecting Physical date criteria some items not showing in the Report …

Is this path correct?

How you are doing this? Is this standard?

Thanks for reply Kranthi …

yes this only ::Inventory Management >> Reports >> Transactions >> On hand

this not Standard report …it is customization report … add one field Physical date …

We might not be able to talk much, as this is customized and not sure how the report has been designed?

Please get the developer to actually investigate the issue.