Unable to Generate any reports in AX System

Hi,

When I generated any report in AX system, an error message prompt out as below: -

Error while setting server report parameters. Error message: An error occurred while executing OnInit: The report execution failed to start. Verify the Report Extensions have been installed or are configured correctly. Please consult your administrator or the coumentation. (rsErrorInOnInit).

I have do searching from google and found out the method and apply it but un-successful. Any advise?

Thanks & Regards.

Did you follow what the error message already suggested? It seems that your report server hasn’t been set up correctly.

In our environment, we have 3 instances. Only one of the instance have this problem.

When I go to Reporting Services Configuration Manager> Click Web Service URL> Click on Link > I select one of the report, an error prompt out as below: -

An error occurred while executing OnInit: The report execution failed to start. Verify the Report Extension have been installed or are configured correctly. Please consult your administrator or the documentation. (rsErrorInOnInit).

Kindly you provide me the guideline, what I can do it.

Thanks & Regards.

Instances of what? Three AX environments? Or a cluster of three AOS servers pointing to the same report server? Or what?

Yes, 3 AOS Servers. There are pointing to individual report server.