Unable to edit description in Document handling form i.e. Docuview form when looged in as system user in AX client

Hello All,

I have logged into AX client as a system user… I am able to open docuview form i.e. document handling form but I am unable to edit the description in that form

When I try to access the same form as a system user I am able to edit the description in the docuview form

Kindly advice

Thank you

Shankar

What kind of problem do you have with giving the user permissions?
Also, please tell us which AX version are you talking about. Please always attach a tag with the version to your threads.

Hello Martin,
I am using AX 2012 R2.

Issue in detail:
When I am logged as System Admin I am able to edit the description in the docuview form but when I have logged into AX client as a system user… I am able to open docuview form i.e. document handling form but I am unable to edit the description in that form

I checked in AOT > Form > Docuview > Add-Ins > Security tools > View related security roles (Document handling essentials and Client essentials have full control for system user) but still when I have logged into AX client as a system user… I am able to open docuview form i.e. document handling form but I am unable to edit the description in that form.

There is no customization in the Docuview form where the issue is.

I also tried this link: kamalblogs.wordpress.com/…/ but no luck

Let me know

Kindly advice
Thanks,
Shankar :slight_smile: