Unable to delete PO

Hi,

I’m not able to delete a PO, the error which I get is:

Warning Purchase order: 123123123 This purchase order contains one or more purchase lines associated with a pending invoice. The purchase order cannot be deleted until the pending invoices are deleted.
Warning Purchase order: 123123123\Item number: Item### This purchase order line is associated with a pending invoice. The purchase order line cannot be deleted until the pending invoices are deleted.

I’m working on Ax 2009 and I referred Pending Invoices message but was unable to locate the PO in the given option.

Hi,

What is the status of PO? Is it Received.

The problem is coming because of record in table vendlineinfotable. Delete the record and try again.

Pranav…

Hi Pranav,

The status of the PO is “Open order”. I don’t see any table as “vendlineinfotable” in AOT.

Hi,

You can open posting invoice form (purcheditlines) and delete the respective pending invoice line in the overview tab and click ok to get delete the pending invoice and later you can process the PO invoice agagin.

Hope this helps,

• Jagadeesh K

I went to

Comp->Accounts payable->Accounts payable Area->Places->Pending Purchase Order Invoices

Deleted the respective lines and was able to delete POs.