Translate to other language

Hi! I have got this problem. I have to translate NF 2.60 (NF) from one language to other. I have base version of NF in Latvian and I have also modified NF version in Lithuanian. SO I have to make this Lithuanian version in Latvian. WHat is the best way to do it? Janis. J.K.jr.

You should get Navision’s translation tool. This will help you a lot. I haven’t used it for years - but even then it was ok. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Where do I get this tool from? Janis. J.K.jr.

From you national Navision company. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Maybe you should take a look at the “Navision Localization Workbench” which is the new release/replacement for Navision “Translation Tool”, it is a very good tool and pretty advanced too. Best Regards Gustav Jensen Billing Consultant

Do I also get this from local Navision company or can I get it in some other way? Janis. J.K.jr.

It is the same. You get all Navision products from the Navision in your country Best Regards Gustav Jensen Billing Consultant

Yes, this is also copyrighted by Navision A/S, so you must get it from Navision. Additionally you must have your developer license update with some new granules (I don’t remember which). Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Thank you all for help! Have a nice day! Janis. J.K.jr.