Transfer Warehouse

I want to ask about Transfer Warehouse transaction, The questions are as below : Will Transfer Warehouse transaction be effect to the G/L Account ( I mean does that kind of transaction will be created some journal that will be effect to my G/L Account ) ? If it yes, then what is the journal said ? … is it depend on my General Posting Setup ( in what coloum in my General Posting Setup will be used as reference for the journal of the Transfer Warehouse transaction ) ? Thanks for helping me to solve this problem Best Regards, Agatha

Hi, I have never heard of Transfer warehouse Trasaction In Navision.Could you please elaborate. Regards Kartikeya Pasumarti Datahelp Inc 520 290 8870 karthik@datahelp.com

Agatha. Warehouse (NAD) or Item Transfer Journals have no Impact on the G/L Ledgers. Only on Inventory Movement (Item Ledgers)& NAD Warehouse Ledgers. Stock only impacts on the G/L by Purchase and Sales Invoicing and Item Cost Adjustment. See: Inventory Periodic Activities. David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk Edited by - David Cox on 2001 Apr 05 08:23:11