Transfer Order Shipment Posting Half Done...

Hi, I am having the problems with Transfer Order in NA3.60…Lately one of my clients found that Transfer Order posting for Shipment commited in half way till inserting Posted Shipment Header, Posting Item Journal to Transit Location…but commited at this point. The rest parts of transaction like creating reservation entries and linked transfer order lines didn’t occur and broke. This happens usually when the number of item tracking lines is huge like 500 above. And some case i found that any module item tracking involvement posting like Purchase order , Sales Order posting at the same time as transfer order posting breaks the Transfer Order transaction commiting half the way even though the transfer order have very few item tracking lines (3 or 4). When i checked out for the Memory usage at that point it was just around 1.87 GB out of the servers 3 GB memory. Has anybody come across this situation and can help me out… cheers, JHC

Hi Chandar, Sounds like the old deadlock during transfer problem. Check out the link below for the program fix, unfortunately you’ll need to manually sort out the tables. http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16336 Regards, Dan.