To liquidate a movement outside of the allowed dat

The problem is the following one: In the configuration of the accounting 2 options that are exist “it Allows to register from” and “it Allows to register until” they are dates in which it will allow to register movements in the accounting. As they go the months happening I go modifying the dates so that the users cannot register movements with previous or later dates to the current month. But when I will liquidate a movement that has date previous to the current month but that they canceled it today, the system doesn’t allow to register the liquidation because it detects that the movement that I will liquidate this outside of date, but that is INCORRECT because the liquidation has to register with the current date. If somebody understands me and he/she has some idea or solution I will be appreciated him he/she answers.

Sergio, either one of the two movements needs to be in the opened, current period, to allow you the application (liquidation). The application itself doesn’t have a registration date because it doesn’t create any new movements, simply you indicate that two movement belong together. If you try to apply two movement in closed periods, then either open the respective period or register an aditional combination of invoice/credit memo to “pass” the opened movement to the current period. By the way, if you are working with the argentine version then you should register debit memo/credit memo. Hope this gives you some indications. Saludos Nils

I work with the version Navsion 2.60 Argentina Thank you