To get ckeck number

Hi every one ,

if i make any inter company transcation ,i need to get the check number in the out box transcation and also in IN box transcation of the partner company ,can any one pls tell me how to get that

Could you please try to explain exactly what it is that you are trying to do? Is a A/R or A/P payment you are referring to?

NAV expects the check No. and document No. to be same. In your scenario, if it is not going to be same, then you will have to create the Check no. field on the table IC Inbox Transaction and modify code to pass the value.

Cheers!

RLH

Hi Rajib Huzuri

very thanks to u for replying my query,

but actually when i am making a INter company transfer, payment through check .At this point the check number should come in the out box transcation of my company

and the same check number should come in the inbox transcation of the partner company

now i think my question is clear and it is easy to understand,pls reply on this my friend

bye

When you are entering the bank payment voucher, if you enter the Check No. on the Document no. field, then the same will be available on the Outbox Transaction. I assume you are using IN loc. version, and you are entering the Check No. on the Check No. field on the Bank Payment Voucher Screen (which is IN loc. functionality) and the same is not available on the Outbox Transaction. So, you can ask your support partner to help you to make Check no. available on the Outbox Transactions, or instead use the Document No. field on the Bank Payment voucher.

cheer !

RLH