Time Clock

Anyone out there have or know of a time clock add on? Seems to me that it wouldn’t be too hard to produce a fairly basic “punch clock” style. Most curious, if someone has one, if it requires Payroll/HR to operate. Thanks.

Yes, if anyone has a fairly straight forward solution, I’d be very interested in getting more information on this. Please email me at bmoffett@edtsolutions.com

We’re interested in developing one. Do you have a brand of clocks in mind? There are many types of clocks, with many different features. For example, are biometrics a need? If you or anyone else would care to discuss this with me privately, please feel free to contact me via my personal email address. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

hmm, i remember to have seen a time clock on navision financials 2.6. but i don’t know if it requires Payross/HR to operate. to david studebaker! citizen or festina - style would be nice!

I too am interested. I found one solution so far that may work, at http://www.reprototaloffice.com/solutions/timeclock.htm

You should check with these folks to see if their time clock solution will stand alone (I think they normally sell it as part of a vertical market add-on). If it does, it may be your best solution. I know this is a reputable firm to deal with. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner