The ID of a(n) Indicator must be non-zero

What I want Generally, my function is supposed to open a dialog window, do some long processing update the dialog with status information and close the window afterwards. What happens Executing the function does not open the dialog, does not even show an error-message. Back in C/AL editor, editing this codeunit I receive the above error message whenever I change the line either with PgUp/PgDn or one of the arrow keys (which is quite annoying as you can believe). What did I do? The code responsible for this very strange behaviour reads:

CONST
  TEXT001 : 'Comparing address #1############# with #2#############'
  TEXT002 : 'still #3############## addresses of #4##############'
  TEXT003 : 'Start #5######### #6#####,  End #7######### #8#####'

VAR
  f : Dialog;

f.OPEN (Text001 +
        Text002 +
        Text003 +
        '@9@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\')

Reason The reason for this strange error is that I forgot to put a NewLine-Character ‘’ to the end of my text-constants. Such as TEXT001 : ‘Comparing address #1############# with #2#############’ instead of TEXT001 : ‘Comparing address #1############# with #2#############’ Concatenating TEXT001 + TEXT002 + TEXT003 + ‘@9@@@…’ therefore forces Navision to create a dialog window which exceeds the screen-width. With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian