The contents '0' of parameter no. 0 are invalid.

Does anyone know this error:

It comes when I try to open a form.

Hi Erik! Is there any code in the Triggers OnOpenForm() or OnAfterGetRecord() or OnAfterGetCurrRecord()? Bye, Joerg Joerg A. Stryk Apollo-Optik, IT/ERP

Sorry I was not specific enough. It’s when I try to open the form with the Form Designer. The same happens when I try to export the object as text. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Typically the error is caused by a change to codeunit 1. If you’ve created in new functions in here, I’d suggest putting them in a separate codeunit. If you modify Codeunit 1 with a function and assigned the function an ID between 1 and 19999 you will get this error. These number are reserved by C/Side for Navision. Change the function ID to 20000 or greater. CodeUnit 1–>Design–>View–>C/A Globals–>Functions–>{Modified Function}–>Properties I hope this helps. Michael

No added functions here. But I’ve maybe located the error. The backup was created with Navision Financials version 2.00.D and it was restored into a Navision Financials version 2.01.B. Although I don’t understand the problem. That shouldn’t cause any problems? Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Hi, I’ve seen this message when trying to restore a backup of version 2.00D in 2.60A. The way I resolve the problem is to create a new database, restore the 2.00D backup and before anything else import and replace the imported CU N°1 of 2.00D with the one of 2.60A. then compile. Even if there must be some errors, you can modify object because you don’t see the message build 0. Good Luck. Edited by - lessi on 2001 Apr 13 09:08:24