THANKYOU

I would just like to say “THANKYOU” to all. I am a new programmer and there is only so much that you can learn from help files and devolper manuals, so becoming a member of these forums has been great. Not only have I learnt loads, but it has helped me to look at projects in different ways. This forum has proved to be a goldmine of information to me in my learning and understanding of what to do when programming in Navision Financials.

Then on behalf of NOLUG I would like to say thank you for being a member and activly using NOLUG. The more active members who uses this site for not only asking questions/giving answers, but also using the job and solution database (still in beta), the links register and the online chat, the better. And the more new members will sign up. We currently have over 275 unique visitors per day. And with approx. 2000 members total, this ratio is very good. But it could be even better. Will you help us? Spread the word amoung your co-workers. Tell about us if you go for Navision training. If you’re at a NSC, then tell your customers about us. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group