text box printed vertically oriented

Hy, I’m developing a report (a label in this case) where an information (the price in my case) have to be printed vertically oriented and I do not know how to perform it… could somebody be so kind to help me? thanks in advance

Hi clorenzon, I tried that once and found out that there is no “orientation” or “textangle” property for text boxes :frowning: Had to explain to the customer that we would have to find a different way to print internal remarks… I could imagine a solution where you place a bitmap on the report and generate the contents dynamically with an OCX - but that is quite a lot of work and not a general solution for this problem. If there is a direct method to do this in Navision I would be interested in it, too. with best regards jglathe

quote:

Hy, I’m developing a report (a label in this case) where an information (the price in my case) have to be printed vertically oriented and I do not know how to perform it… could somebody be so kind to help me? thanks in advance
Originally posted by clorenzon - 2006 Apr 28 : 10:14:07

A real solution is not available to my knowledgde, but if you do a search on vertical text you might find a workaround you can use.

If you look in the download section at Mibuso.com you’ll find Navision Dynamic Imaging. [8D] Could be a solution for you.