TDS Amount not getting calcuated

Dear Experts,

I am facing this issue on TDS amount in the General Journal. I want to make payment for Rent in AX 2009 via General Journal.

But in the Witholding Button for the Temperoray Tax Calculation form its not showng the Amount in front of every component. Whereas TDS Components are shown as per the Tax groups…

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks in Advance…

Hi Harsh,

Please check the Withholding tax group is present in journal line.

Secondly, check the taxes setup and verify the percentage is setup for withholding tax group.

Pranav…

Dear Pranav,

The witholding TAx group is present in the TDS Group Field and the Withholding Tax group field is disabled.

The percentage defined are also fine in the Taxes Setup for Witholding Tax Groups…

What is to be done next…kindly reply…

Thanks in Advance

Hi Harsh,

The withholding tax group should be present on the journal line. By default, it picks value from the vendor master.

I hope you are trying with payment journal instead of general journal.

Pranav…

TDS setup on RU7 requiers PAN number for the the deduction of TDS at the Transaction level…

if the vendor or the recevier of payment doesn’t have an PAN number we need to fullfill the percent in the field in the Withholding Tax Codes → Values–> PAN non avaiablity %…just fill in the field so it will calculate the TDS amount with non avaiblity of PAN…

You can follow step by step for 194C setup on following link:

http://daxetlbi.blogspot.sg/2014/03/ax-2012-r2-cu7-sample-india-tds-setup.html

Regards

Chandra