TaxPackagingQty to SalesLineGrid

Hello,
I want to show InventTable.TaxPackagingQty field in SalesTable form SalesLineGrid . What I did:
I created new data source InventTable in SalesTable form and put the TaxPackagingQty field to SalesLineGrid in that form. i50.tinypic.com/1zz2nmw.jpg. I put couple methods under InventTable data source so new SalesLine wouldn’t write to InventTable and wouldn’t throw errors:

1)
public boolean validateWrite()
{
boolean ret;
;
//ret = super();
ret = true;
return ret;
}

2)
public void write()
{
// super();
}

And I made InventTable data source non editable like this: i48.tinypic.com/33c6l8z.jpg.

The problem is when I creat new Sales lines, TaxPackagingQty field shows zeros. But when I close and open again SalesTable form, TaxPackagingQty field shows correct values. What did I wrong? Or maybe there is a better way to show TaxPackagingQty in SalesLineGrid?

If possible add another field to the salesLine and pull the information from the inventTable and update this field

Else use a display method, look into itemName in salesLine how it has been used, \Data Dictionary\Tables\SalesLine\Methods\itemName

The first way had the same problem as I described. The second way with method example worked fine. Thank you very much!