Tables - Body gridlines disappear

Version GB 2.00d When using tables, gridlines disappear from the body section and when use scroll bars more lines only on select users machines. Have deleted zup file, this has not made any difference. Any ideas Nikki Churchill Greenvale AP plc Navision Support

I have recently seen the same thing happen on a Navision Attain 3.00 NL installation. I assumed it was merely one of the 3.00 bugs. Deleting the zup-file was my first thought as well - made no difference in this case either. Kind regards, Jan Hoek Weha Automatisering BV Woerden - The Netherlands

I see this all the time, particularly when there are a lot of columns in a table. Then they suddently come back. Strange to say the least, but it seems to work fine.

I believe (but do not know for sure) that this behavior is the result of some interaction between Navision and the video drivers. I have run the same application from the same server on two monitors side by side and seen them paint the gridlines differently. I could identify no difference between the two sessions other than the hardware and related control software (video board, video drivers, brand of monitor), My conclusion is based on that testing. I have seen this on various versions of Navision. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

Have only seen this on Citrix Metaframe clients, but it seems definitely to be video driver related, as David points out. A) Try change “Apperance scheme”, resolution and color depth in the display control panel applet. B) Update video driver. Pelle

I have seen this for NF 2.0, 2.01, 2.6 and 3.0 but only on Windows 2000 clients. In fact, I was working with the same workstation under windows 98 without any problems. After I had upgraded to w2k this problem appeared. Therefore I don’t think it’s a Navision related problem. With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian