Table Synchronization issue

Hi All,

I am facing an error at the time of table synchronization.

Ax server configuration is

Server OS 2003

Sql server 2005 SP4

Ax 2009 +SP1+GLS+RU7

at the time of Ax installation i have followed the initialization and upgrade check list it was successfully compile as well as synchronized.

the problem is whenever i am trying to created any new Field in any table that time system throwing an error

"Error Synchronize database Cannot execute a data definition language command on ().

The SQL database has issued an error.

Error Synchronize database Problems during SQL data dictionary synchronization.

The operation failed."

Your suggestion will appreciated.

Thanks

Nitin

Hi Nithin,

Once try to synchronize the Data Dictionary,i hope if ant problems are ther u can find on the compiler window.

and another process is goto the ax menu–>tools–>options–>general -->click on Usage Data Button–>click reset i hope it may work

Hi Naresh,

Thankx for the replay .

I tried with the said options still its throwing an error for one table but table name not showing.

I tried to import xpos in that also same error its throwing.

Error Synchronize database Cannot execute a data definition language command on ().

The SQL database has issued an error.

Error Synchronize database Problems during SQL data dictionary synchronization.

The operation failed.

Info Synchronize database Synchronize failed on 1 table(s)

Nitin,

You have marked your post as the solution, when it seems no solution has been found.

Try this, in AX:

1. Tools menu>Development tools>Application objects>Refresh Dictionary
  2. Tools menu>Development tools>Application objects>Refresh Data
  3. Tools menu>Development tools>Application objects>Refresh AOD

Then try to synchronize the data dictionary. If this does not work, stop your AOS, delete the axapd.aoi file, then start your AOS.

Hi Nitin

Try to increase the buffer size in server configuration to 36 or 38 and save that configuration and then restart the services…Hope it may work…Any Issue regarding upgrade…most welcome

try to check event viewer and try to find which table it is giving error and then check that error