System Requirements

Hi All, I want to know the minimum system requirements (Client and server), when I searched the documentation, I found a standard phrase for the ‘Processor’ , ‘Memory’ and ‘Hard Drive’ requirements, which says “Not available at this time” except for the OS. Please let me know the minimum requirements for Porcessor, Memory and Hard Drive(For Client and Server and SQL Server Option) Regards Jyothi Mohan

486 16Mhz, 12Meg RAM, 500Meg HD. That’s the minimum, but it wont help. You need to specify what you want to do first.

Hi, We are just checking for a prospective client, who wants the application with their present hardware, which are majorly 200MHz, PII with 2GB HDD and servers with 300 MHz, PIII with 2GB HDD, so I wanted to check if they are compatible or not to run the application. Regards Jyothi Mohan

quote:

Originally posted by David Singleton
486 16Mhz, 12Meg RAM, 500Meg HD. That’s the minimum, but it wont help. You need to specify what you want to do first.

Hi, Yes you can run the system. But the processing will be very slow. Based on the no. of users u need to increase your memory, atleast server memory.

make sure that client’s computers have at least W98 (W2K recommended). I know Navision won’t work with W95