System Messenger

I was attending SAP Business Forum a while ago. During the system presentation, there is one granule that’s really attracted me and I love to have it in Navision. I think they get the concept from Microsoft Outlook and do some customizations to integrate the function into the system. In the system, they have a menu that are contains Inbox, Outlook, Sent Item, Calendar and etc. The idea is basically sending a message and notification to their Supervisor/Manager for Order that is blocked by the system. The granule is also valid for any kind of transactions that is requires authorized person for approval (such as Price Approval and Credit Approval); of course, they have a setting to define what transactions that are needed to be a part of the validation. Once the Order is blocked, the system will send an instant message that is popup right away in Manager#65533;s computer asking for an approval and at the same time, system will create automatically 1 inbox for the Manager and 1 sent item for the sender. After Manager making the approval, the system will automatically send an instant message back to the sender to inform the transaction is approved and at the same time, system will automatically create 1 sent item for the Manager and 1 inbox for the sender. I think this granule is very cool and convenient; especially for us that have so many things that required approval. Does anybody experience or even having this modification? Or probably know for add-on granule? We are currently under version US 3.60.A. I am highly appreciating for any response or info. Thanks, Zen