SysDictTable object not initialized.

Hi! Need your help guys !!! I get this error when I try to copy data( products) staging to target. Help me please to fix it
SysDictTable object not initialized.
Stack trace
(C)\Classes\DMFEntityWriter\write –line 244
(S)\Classes\DMFEntityWriter\runOnServer –line 14
(C)\Classes\DMFEntityWriter\run –line 98
(C)\Classes\DMFEntityWriter\main –line 24
(C)\Classes\xMenuFunction\run
(C)\Classes\MenuFuntion\run –line 85
(C)\Classes\DMFWriteData\Designs\DesignList\DMFEntityWriterBatch\Methods\Clicked –line 23

Hi

I am not sure about the prob .But I guess issue is because of query only. Once please check the query and the relations.

I’m sorry but I’m a newbie :confused: how do I check the query ?

You’ll find the query name in TargetEntity field (in Target entities form). The query itself is under AOT > Queries.

In my version of AX (AX 2012 R2 CU7), line 244 of DMFEntityWriter.write() refers to targetDictTable. Could you use debugger to check the code initializing targetDictTable? It’s on line 222. I would like to know what’s the value of DMFTargetXML.TargetTable.

Thank you for replying

When I debug the DMFEntityWriter I get this error :

Args object not initialized.

Stack trace

(C)\Classes\DMFEntityWriter\main - line 8

In my version (AX 2012 R2 CU7 too) this is the line 244 : childQdb = childQuery.addDataSource(targetDictTable.id());

About the targetDictTable in line 222 : targetDictTable = new SysDictTable(tableName2id(DMFTargetXML.TargetTable));

I think you’re trying to run the class alone, but you should start it in the same way as you did when you get the error that you want to debug.

Maybe you should look at the query first or get a developer to help you with debugging.