Summary account for customer account in posting profile Credit does not exist.

Summary account for customer account in posting profile Credit does not exist.

while opening sales quotation

What is set in the summary account field of the posting profile and is it a valid account within your structure for the legal entity?

tat y one fool came to answer this question, but intelligent don’t knows

Well, I’m not sure whether insulting AdamRoue is the best strategy to get a solution. What if you rather answered his question?

Apologies if you did not understand the response. Do you know where to check in the posting profile? Do you know where to check in the ledger structure that the account is valid?

Dear Martin

iam sorry for that, actually i don’t understand at that time it was his signature (" Any fool can know. The point is to understand") when i ask the question and when i got reply like that so i misunderstand,

No problem. :slight_smile: I’m glad it’s all clear now.

Hi Rizwan,

Yes it is an Albert Einstein quote in my footer. :slight_smile:

However do you understand the response and is it still an issue?!?! :slight_smile:

iam sorry adam ,
iknow posting profile in but ledger structure dont

So in the posting profile an account can be selected, however that account may not be valid in the legal entity you are in, and therefore the message you are getting would be presented.
Go to General Ledger - Setup - Ledger. In here are account structure. You need to look at every account structure and work out if the account is defined in any of these. It is likely that it is not. You press configure account structure and then validate where the account falls into the ranges.