Suggestion

Hi,

Can any one suggest me

If the table property is changed from tmp to regular will it affect any where or any data of form and reports ?

It definitely can have an impact. Imagine that a form always insert some data to the temporary table and show them. Now it would always insert some data to database. It would bloat up the database, or the second opening of the form would fail because the same data can’t be inserted again and do on. You could find many more scenarios where it may cause a problem.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The following error is coming up while opening "Divided Trail Balance " Report (GL–>Reports–>Transactions)

Function SrsReportDataProviderPreProcess::disableLockEscalation has been incorrectly called.

To resolve this issue i changed LedgerTrailBalancetmp table property from inmemory to regular, the issue got resolved.
but i am worried will this have any impact?

Awaiting your reply

You can’t do such changes to existing solutions and hope it won’t break anything. Instead of that, look at the source of the problem with disableLockEscalation() - if you need a help, provide more details in the related thread.

Hi Martin,

Thank for your valuable suggestion, i have posted the entire scenario in the related thread.

Kindly advise me to resolve this…

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, i have posted the entire scenario in the related thread.

Kindly advise me to resolve this…