Sub-Account implementation AX2012

Our ledger is pretty similar to the French one. I wonder how can I manage Sub-Account “Comptes auxiliaires”?

For example: An importation charges that are included incost price:

D:380.000 Achats stocké marchandises

C:401.102 | FM000035 Fournisseur marchandise

C:401.106 | FTRNS007 Transitaire (Came from Charges codes)

C:401.107 | FASUR005 Assurance (Came from Charges codes)

I tried to configure this using Financial dimensions but, I’m not getting the expected results as I coudnt attach “TRNS007” and “ASUR05” to their related accounts. I’m getting the vendor account populated next to 401.106 and 401.107 instead.

Could you give an idea how to implement them?

Thanks,

Hichem CHEKEBKEB
Functional consultant
Hydra assistance & logiciels

Hi Hichem,

Could you eloborate more on your query, can i know more about

1)Sub-Account "Comptes auxiliaires

1. Importation charges included in cost price, you have mentioned

D:380.000 Achats stocké marchandises

C:401.102 | FM000035 Fournisseur marchandise

C:401.106 | FTRNS007 Transitaire (Came from Charges codes)

C:401.107 | FASUR005 Assurance (Came from Charges codes)

Could you throw more light on these above entries

Regards

Prasad

1. There are some ledger accounts that we should give a specific reference. In the given example the vendor ledger accounts 401* should have their vendor ID next to them (Vendor account in AX).

2. Here I’m giving an example of a vendor invoice that contains some charges. They include: Transportation, insurance, Customs and other charges when charges Debit posting set to Item they will be included in the cost price. Here is screenshot: : 4846.Charges.PNG

So when I post the vendor invoice I get partially something like this:

4527.Ledger.PNG

This transaction means that we credited the item vendor and the insurance vendor and debited the value of the inventory to receive. Here I was trying to accomplish the work using Financial dimensions but, on the selected line The item vendor ID is set instead of the insurance vendor which is wrong.

Hi,

Have you tried using accounting distribution. This is a new feature in AX 2012, in which you can distrbute the PO line amount and charges to different account and dimensions.

Regards

Prasad

Hi and thanks for the fast replies,

By the time I posted my question, I had checked this option too. Unfortunately this option allows to distribute debit accounts not the credit ones.

Regards,

Hi Hichem,

Little busy in project work, shall i get back to you by today evening or tommorow?

Regards

Prasad

Sure ! Take your time ! Hope I could make my self understandable.