Structures

Hi experts,

Can any body explain me, how structures work in NAV?

Regards,

Rajesh Patankar

Hi Rajesh

What do you meen by structure?

Can you tel me How you access this in Nav Menu?

Best regards

Its related to Indian Localization [^o)]

Ah Ok, so I’m apologize, can’t help you.

Tax Structure

::Tax Structure In Navision::

To define Tax Structure in Navision you have to fill the form Structure( Financial Management → Setup → Structure → Structure). There you will get a window like header contains Code and Description of the Structure, and in the line part defines what all calculations need to occur.

1. 1) Open the Structure Form(Financial Management → Setup → Structure → Structure)

2. 2) Press F3 to create a new Tax Structure.

3. 3) Fill the Code Field as Tax Structure code that need to appear any of the Structure field of the forms like Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Invoices etc.

4. 4) Fill the Description Field as Tax Structure code description.

5. 5) Fill the line part next, first enter the Type Field: Select whether the Tax/Charge being defined here is a Charge, Sales tax, Excise, VAT, Service Tax or Other Taxes.

6. 6) Tax/Charge Group Field(Optional): Select the Tax/Charge group along with the Tax/Charge Code, as defined in the setup.

7. 7) Tax/Charge Code Field(Optional): Select the Tax/Charge group along with the Tax/Charge Code, as defined in the setup.

1. Pls following field for a one line Tax Structures Include Base, Include Line Discount, Include Invoice discount, Header/ Line as line.

Structure is normally used to calculate various taxes as per Indian government law .

Here you can define the formula for calculation of taxes and then it will calculate the taxes as per setup defined in system.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much

Regards

Rajesh

Welcome…