Stop users posting invoices

We have users posting invoices who shouldnt be and the permission i found that effects this is P&P-Q/O/I/R/C, POST

i cannot find how to disallow them from posting invoices but keep the right to post quotes etc…

Any body know?

thanks

User acces at interface level would resolve your problem. Someone not having access of Sales Order/Invoice cannot post it either.

Hope you got my point :slight_smile:

Got your point but not too sure how to go about it. will look into it now, thanks.

will they still be able to view the invoice? they shouldnt be allowed to post. basically they are sales people but only accounts should post.

There is another Permission avaialabe P&P-Q/O/I/R/C which allows only to create but not to post…

please check and assign…synchronize the users…

will this allow them to post quotes etc?

No…If you need that then you should customize in Usersetup by adding a boolean to post…and check the field while posting…

Check the the roles that is there with Cronus Database. See how the permission is given to the forms.

Quotes are not posted ( create ledger entries), unless you have made modifications to post it. so by not assigning the P&P-Q/O/I/R/C to the user solves problem.

Hope this helps.