Statement of account for customer / export to excel from Navision

I am a new user to Navision. [:’(]

1. I am also try to find the function for statement of account(AR). If I used AR ageing details, all the customer are come out, which option should I suppose to use for SOA individually.[;)]

2. I cannot able to export to excel from Navision for all report. If I click the “export to excel” icon as above but there is nothing come out. Is there any idea for each report how to export to excel.[^o)]

3. If anyone have training manual guide for Navision AP/AR/GL? Could you please kindly advice me how shall I download? [:D]

Many thanks in advance.

1. There is a report called Customer Statement.

2. You have to have each report programmed individually to export to excel if you are not running the Role Tailored Client. Alternative you can do File → Save as HTML and open it in Excel, but it won’t look very nice.

3. You need to get access to CustomerSource. Ask your NAV Partner and they will set you up. Your company also has to be paying its maintenance plan to Microsoft.

Many thanks for yr fast response and kind advice. Noted. But, now i found that some resource for How to learn Navision in google as below:-

Microsoft SQL Server has an import and export wizard that assists you in copying Navision data from one database to another. This import and export wizard is available in any version of SQL Server, and it lets you copy tables, data, functions and other database objects. This is beneficial when you want to move your Navision data to a faster server for better querying performance.

Pls do not look the words “Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE” …

this only come out when I post the message. Sorry for confusion

No, that is not relevant to what you want to learn in any way. Documentation is limited on Navision / NAV. Your best bet is to go through Microsoft for detailed documentation on the subjects you listed.

Hi Matt,

Many thanks again[:)]

Nice to meet u & getting your advice on forum[Y]

I will try the navision next monday. [co]

Tks u ya[:)]

Hi Matt,

Nice to meet u & getting your advice on forum[Y]

I will try the navision next monday. [co]

Tks u ya[:)]

Hi Matt,