Sql version, insert table 32

DEAR FRIENDS, I HAVE NAVISION FINANCIALS TO SEE 2.60 AND IN SQL, AND I HAVE TO INSERT 120.000 LINES IN THE TABLE (32) MOV. ITEMS EVERY DAY, DO I HAVE A NIGHT PLANNER, BUT DO I WANT TO MAKE IT DURING THE DAY, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME AS MAKING IT WITHOUT BLOCKING? PREMATURE THANK YOU.

I think You must explain a little bit more. Do You want to insert 120.000 item ledger entries every day? //Lars

Yes,Lars, I need insert 120.000 items every day, I need him to be made without it blocks the chart, because while it inserts the you line nobody it can insert purchase invoices or sale. thanks.

Dude i aint got a clue what you just said, but you reached out and touched a brothers heart… beautiful!!

I think i have figured out what oscar trying to say. He is asking whether he can post 120,000 line in ILE without the codeunit/report/function locking the table. Since if he does that, he cannot post purchases or sales invoices. As far as i know, NO it is not possible. YOu shoudl run the codeunit in the night, or when purchase/sale activity is low. regards Omair NGP NCSD