SQL Server Error when accessing the "Session" table

We are running NAV 5.01 GB on SQL (Sql Server 2005).

We have a custom development, which among other things reads the SESSION table (Setrange and FIND commands).

Whenever executed, this throws the following error (users have all permission on table SESSION, permissions are synchronized):

"The following SQL Server error(s) occurred while accessing the Session table:

229, “42000”, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The SELECT permission was denied on the object “Session”,database Navison, schema ‘dbo’. "

When checking the permissions in the SQL admin of the database, then you find the session only as a view (not as a table) and NO permissions set.

On NAV3.7 on SQL Server 2000 and on any native installation this works fine.

Any ideas? Should I manually set permissions on the SQL database Admin for the Session-view?

Thanks for any help.

I am guessing you are on enhanced security model. I suggest to change it to standard. As far as your problem, you need to add session table to one of the roles. The table is is 2 million 5.

Thanks for your answer.

We are already on “Standard security scheme” and all users have all permissions granted on the session table. But the problem is that on the SQL side (database admin–>permissions) there are absolutely no permissions set on the view “Session”.